Monday, January 21, 2013

New Contest! "What if"

Introducing..
The first ever...
Science Tab Contest!

     You heard correctly folks! The first ever science tab contest: "What if"! I thought of it today while in the car with my mom who told me a few basics about driving. You know how they always tell you to be careful and stuff, but then I thought: "Wouldn't it be safer to ride bumper cars on the street? There would be no accidents, less road kill, et cetera!"

     So I want you all to come up with how driving bumper cars could be better or worse. List the pros and cons, and if you want, give me another way to.... Well, I guess I can make that the next contest. 

     What do you mean? What were you gonna say?
    
You'll just have to wait and see! Comment or send an e-mail, and in a few days I will announce the winner. 

~ Cya Scientists!

No comments:

Post a Comment